Thursday, 17 January 2013

Cute Card Thursday and Jade 6

Finally I have something new to share with you!  
This is the first scrapping I have done since November so I was determined to make the theme over at 
Cute Card Thursday fit a layout!
A nice easy one this week
Diamonds are a girls best friend - use gems!
We are sponsored by Whimsy Stamps this week.
The Websters Pages Story marker was so perfect for this theme so I planned the layout to incorporate it.
I used the fantastic sketch Jade 6 which you can find over at the Scrapbook Steals blog.

The papers, embellishments and stamps are all My Minds Eye 'All is Bright'.
Thanks for dropping by!


craftyb said...

Ooooooh Deb - this is just beautiful! Look at all those snazzy layers and embellishment groups - LOVE! Love the papers too, gorgeous soft colours! Hope you all had a fabulous holiday break! bx

Marion said...

Hi Deb,
This is a beautiful layout. Lovely papers and a gorgeous photo.
Thanks for visiting my neglected blog.
Happy New Year

Desire Fourie said...

Deb, this is a gorgeous layout. Love all the layering and not to speak of the beautiful subject.
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

heidy said...

Gorgeous LO Deb!!
XXX Heidy

*Vicki* said...

Deb this is really gorgeous!! You always inspire me with your layouts!! Amazing work my friend! HUGS :)

Anne said...

Very pretty layout! Happy New Year!!
Anne xx

Vicky said...

This is super fabulous love this layout sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Angie said...

I haven't scrapped sice well before Nov ...can tget inspired ...but I LOVE this page ....everything just gels perfectly.

Kerys said...

Beautiful layout and papers! LOVE what you did with the sketch! Awesome!!!! :-)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous layout, love it.

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is absolutely Gorgeous, warm hugs love Pops x x x

Jingle said...

Very cute layout!

Kim said...

Such a stunning layout! Love it.
Hugs Kim

Anne said...

Hi Deb, thanks for your nice comments I sometimes think I must be mad taking on Project Life, but I really hope I'm going to stick with it, love the idea! Good luck with your project, sounds like a great idea, too! Now, back to finishing the hat I'm knitting, will be needing it, it's actually snowing here :) Have a great weekend xx

Bridie Payne said...

That's a brilliant layout and a really lovely picture. It's a shining example of how great scrappin' is for remembering a special day.

Thanks for stopping by


Seleise said...

love this lay-out, Deb! All of the embellishments are just perfect! gorgeous page!

Annie said...

a beautiful page layout Deb and I love the colour mix and pretty details.
hugs, annie x

Annie said...

a beautiful page layout Deb and I love the colour mix and pretty details.
hugs, annie x

Bev said...

fabulous page.. great take on the sketch and thanks for playing along at ScrapbookSteals Jade #6.. Bev DT

Marcia said...

Love it ... and that you took a card challenge and made it into a scrap page. Gorgeous choice of papers. xx M