Followers

Tuesday 10 June 2014

WOYWW

It has been a while since I joined in WOYWW!  I went on a little trip to the UK to see my mum who isn't in the best of health and I am only just getting caught up!
I was feeling a bit off this morning so instead of the housework I had planned I spent the day getting to know my new silhouette machine better.  I  was cutting out like crazy in no time!  I have various bits of projects all over my desk, I don't know how I will find all the pieces to each project, yikes!
 This cutie arrived in the mail at the weekend, very excited to try this kit by Alicia Paulson!
I bought it thinking that with the long summer break I might find a bit of spare time on my hands, mmmm, we will see!
 In case you missed it, this was one of the first things I made with my silhouette, love these!
Looking forward to catching up with my WOYWWers this week, if you would like to join in too pop on over to Julia's blog!

1 comment:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Cor, what a lovely load of things on your blog today..I didn't realise you were over in the UK..next time, give me a shout and we will try and meet up!
There is an edited message on my blog which you may want to read.....
Hugs, LLJ xx